Question: What would you like to find in an ideal Rapid Detox Center?
Answer: Safety, Comfort, Effectiveness and Reasonable Cost for Drug Addiction Treatment.
- Safety: Never had any complication or “incident” at our Rapid Detox Center, because we have the most experienced anesthesiologist and the best staff & equipment.* Comfort: After awakening from rapid detox to treat opiate addiction, you will have continuous one-on-one nursing care by superb staff for 36 to 48 hours. No other clinc offers such intensive care.
- Effectiveness: What good are other rapid detox centers and their 1-hour rapid detox if you wake up in withdrawal? We do it for 8 hours because your body needs time to eliminate the opiates released from the receptors. We do the longest and safest rapid detox procedure for Drug Addiction Treatment in the country.
- The Cost: Professional Fee for Advanced Rapid Opiate Detox Procedure: $9,000 (including medications)
- Addiction Counseling: Addiction Specialist interviews and assess patients before and after rapid detox, as well as provides 8 weeks of follow-up weekly psychological counseling by phone.
Question: Can you ask the doctor questions about Opiate Addiction now over the phone?
Answer: Yes, with us. Other rapid detox centers might not have a doctor to talk to you about opiate addiction and drug addiction treatment.
Call our doctor right now at (800) 276-7021. Ask him questions about opiate addiction, drug addiction treatment, rapid detox centers
Question: What is the difference between this and other rapid detox centers?
Answer: Expertise, 8 hours vs. 1 hour, Monitors, One-on-one post-procedure care for 36-48 hours, Formal psychological and Substance Abuse assessment and long-term follow-up.
- The doctor and staff assistants of this clinic are all certified by the American Board of Rapid Detox Medicine. Our staff experience average more than 1000 hours of one-on-one monitoring and caring for patients after rapid detox.
- We do 8 hours of detox while other centers do 1 hour of detox. Longer is not easier for us, but it is better and more thorough for you.
- We use the most advanced monitors in the country to monitor your vital signs, more advanced than other detox centers and even the average operating room or ICU.
- No other center in the country routinely offer one-on-one care for 36 to 48 hours to every patient after they wake up from rapid detox. We do the longer and harder work so you can have it easy after waking up.
- We are the only center that does formal psychological and substance-abuse assessment upon intake, evaluation before discharge and long-term follow-up by a doctor specializing in substance abuse and psychology.
Question: What is rapid detox?
Answer: Essentially, we compress 8 days of quitting opiate addiction process into a few hours. Imagine how little withdrawal symptoms would be left after 8 days of quitting opiate drugs; that is how little withdrawal you will feel. Wake up from our advanced rapid detox process after drug addiction treatment and feel as if these few hours of sleeping are equal to you doing 8 days of “cold-turkey” quitting and suffering on your own.
Question: How safe is rapid detox for Opiate Addiction?
Answer: Although no ethical doctor can give a blanket guarantee of safety for all medical procedures, here safety usually depends on which doctor is doing the drug addiction treatment. At our rapid detox center, this complex rapid detox procedure is performed by Dr. Thomas Yee, MD, an expert anesthesiologist doctor certified by both the American Board of Anesthesiology and American Board of Pain Medicine, in practice since 1989, licensed in Nevada, California and New York, Dr. Yee has performed anesthesia for 20 years, safely taking care of over 24,000 patients without complications, including thousands of open-heart surgeries. His unique combination of experience in cardiac anesthesia and pain management led to the development of the Advanced Rapid Detox Technique.
- Rapid Detox only treats physical aspects of opiate drug addiction, not the psychological aspects. After successful rapid detox which significantly reduces physical addiction and withdrawal, you still will need long term counseling by addiction rehab professionals or risk relapse due to psychological factors.